Terms and Conditions:
1. Business Hours. Regular sessions Monday - Saturday by appointment only. Closed Sunday with the exception of Wedding Photography.
2. The Photo Session. The session takes up to 2 hours. Irina Duane Photography will discuss with the Client during the consultation the where and what time the session will take place. It is essential that the Client arrives at the agreed time. Up to 15 minutes of lateness will be accepted, however, it will be taken away from your 90 minutes session time. Irina Duane Photography shall be entitled to use her judgement regarding the style and flow of the session.
3. During the Photo Session. The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result. Irina Duane Photography cannot be held responsible for requested photographs not taken or missed, lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions, or schedule complications caused by but not limited to, anyone in or at the event, or by the location restrictions. Irina Duane Photography is not responsible for lost photo opportunities due to other cameras or flashes, the lateness of the clients or other principles. In the event of uncooperative children at a session, Irina Duane Photography may not be able to capture any, or all the images the Client may have requested or expected. The Client is responsible for all children at all sessions. There is no guarantee that any particular number of proofs will be produced.
4. Location Permits: The client is responsible for acquiring any and all permits and necessary permission for all locations on which the photographer will be performing services. The photographer is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location(s) and site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client's responsibility; the photographer can offer technical recommendations only.
5. Viewing your images. Within 3-4 weeks after your session, you will receive an online gallery where you can choose your favourite images. Your gallery will remain active for 5 calendar days. If you have not ordered or select your favourite images before your gallery expires there will be an additional administration cost of €25 to re-upload and reactivating your images for another 5 calendar days.
6. Payment. Payment terms are strictly 14 calendar days from the date of invoice by bank transfer, debit card or cash. Bank details will be supplied with an invoice. All non-purchased galleries will be automatically deleted without notice from online and offline systems 60 days from the date of invoice if there are no further instructions received.
7. Delivery. The method of delivery is either by online transfer, collection or by post. Postal charges applied. After receiving purchased images Irina Duane Photography will no longer be responsible for storing Clients image. If there is USB faulty Irina Duane Photography will replace it at no extra cost. Please make sure that you make multiple copies on your computer, cloud or any other storage.
Photo books, albums, photo gifts: The standard turnaround time is typically up to 4-5 weeks. All orders must be paid in full at the time of order. Guest orders should be made via email. Any charges incurred in shipping prints or products will be billed to the client if there are no further instructions received.
8. Copyright. Irina Duane Photography owns the copyright in all photographs. No image can be copied, scanned or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior consent of Irina Duane Photography. The Client may not alter or add to or manipulate a picture by any means or reproduce a picture in whole or in part as an element within, or as a montage with, another picture without photographer’s written permission. Permission to reproduce a picture for personal use (not commercial) is granted to the Client by Irina Duane Photography only when digital images are purchased and paid in full by the Client to Irina Duane Photography.
9. Limitation of Liability. In the unlikely event of total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the chosen package. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
10. Image Manipulation. Image manipulation is provided to the standard that the photographer envisions. The Photographer will use his professional judgement and sole discretion to select which photos to deliver. Such selection shall constitute all images that will be available to the Clients. The photographer will provide a pleasing balance of colour and monochrome images. However, cannot guarantee an exact colour match owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It is sometimes impossible to record on film or digitally the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
11. Complaints. Complaints should first be raised by the Client with the Photographer in writing within 21 days of receipt of the images.
12. Reshoot. Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Re-shoots will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather-related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
13. Refund. Due to the nature of digital photography and the fact the photographs, once sent, cannot be returned. Once a transaction has been completed (i.e. the buyer selected and paid for the photo session and then Irina Duane Photography sent the buyer the correct photographs) it is then considered non-refundable.